Bluesquare is an innovative technology company specialized in health data systems. We envision a world where everyone has equal access to quality public services, something we see as essential for happy and healthy living everywhere. Our mission is to build data systems and tools that get resources where they matter most, nurture autonomy, empower the people, create value and help you make better decisions. We build efficient local systems with governments, aid agencies and NGOs. We leverage on these local systems to dis-intermediate public and private aid.
Our team represents a dynamic mix of culture and competencies from software engineers and developers, to designers, product managers, public health specialists and community engagement experts. Our team is working out of Brussels, Bujumbura, Cotonou and Kinshasa.
The Program Manager is expected to oversee and coordinate the implementation of Bluesquare projects in DRC. She/he will work very closely with Bluesquare team members at HQ and in other countries, as well as partners in DRC (Ministry of Health, international and national organizations). She/he will adhere to and to contribute to the vision, mission and values of Bluesquare. The PM is also expected to contribute to the growth of the organization by sharing knowledge, fostering opportunities and contributing to improving processes and products. The Project Manager will report to the Program Lead.
Program Management / Representation
- Responsible for the overall implementation of the project portfolio in DRC ;
- Have a good understanding of the different projects that are part of the portfolio: client, scope, timeline, activities, budget ;
- Coordinate with clients and ensure demands are being addressed and key considerations taken into account ;
- Ensure projects are planned and support implementation of project activities ;
- Represent Bluesquare in projects / partners meetings ;
- Identify opportunities for cross-work, data sharing ;
- Assess volume of resources required to implement projects ;
- Recruitment of further staff / resources in country ;
- Potential support to projects in neighboring countries.
Sales & analysis
- Identify new sales opportunities, present Bluesquare products, services and activities in DRC ;
- Conduct technical analysis missions in DRC or in the region : understanding problems and needs, understanding the possible added value that Bluesquare can bring, presenting options ;
- Writing of communication material, project offers.
- Provide technical support to clients on data management, M&E, health data ;
- Write up project reports ;
- Contribute to improving Bluesquare systems and tools by providing feedback on users’ experience, sharing key challenges and proposing solutions ;
- Monitor rigorously performance of data systems and tools ;
- Assisting clients with data management, data use, training.
- Master degree in health, computer science, engineering ;
- At least 10-year experience working in managing complex projects ;
- Experience working in improving healthcare systems ;
- Understanding of the Global Health actors and ecosystem is an asset ;
- Previous experience working with the Ministry of Health in DRC and some health stakeholders is an asset ;
- Good understanding on how technologies can improve health outcomes ;
- You are dynamic, organized, autonomous and have integrity ;
- You care about customer satisfaction, pay attention to detail ;
- Strong communication and presentation skills ;
- Excellent writing skills ;
- Excellent command of French and English ;
- You are a team player with strong analytical and interpersonal skills ;
- Experience in M&E and health data ;
- Experience with DHIS2 is an asset.
- The opportunity to join a diverse and global company focused on digital tool to improve the quality of health and education services ;
- Manage projects impacting the lives of thousands of people ;
- Work with a variety of actors from governments to local organizations ;
- Training on use and set-up of new data systems and data management platforms.
Interested candidates should send their CV/bios and and an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org