Type de contrat
Nombre de postes
Contexte et mission :
- ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
The Operation Manager will report to the General Manager
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Operation Manager will be in charge of
- Establish the basic operation to execute company strategy, business priorities and targets and improve the operational excellency.
- Define and deliver our target to develop the initial group of customers and pipeline of proposition improvement.
- Plan strategies & tactics by using feedback from the marketing representative team, financial information and knowledge of the management team
- Execute strategies & tactics on daily activities and regularly review them to maximize the performance of our WASSHA group.
- Supervise the team of Marketing Representative and be responsible for overall WASSHA operation materials in field areas.
- Plan the target sales, expenses of your group and also define goals for individuals to achieve group goals.
- Regularly monitor the actual sales and expenses, compare it with the targets, and plan countermeasures.
- Take quick actions to achieve the sales and expenses targets on your operations while creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Resolve various challenges of agents and end users of WASSHA products by managing either Marketing Representative or Customer call center and when necessary, interacting with customers.
- Increase sales and control expenses by managing Marketing
Representatives. - Constantly support and give your group members feedback based on fair evaluation, also ensure that scope of work and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- Plan and take actions of recruitment, termination and allocation of human resources in your group.
- Make efforts to acquire new knowledge, skill and experience by yourself.
- Report to or consult with your superiors promptly, proactively and closely.
- Collaborate with Accounting, SCM, Administration, HR teams to run efficient operations.
- Listen to your colleagues and subordinates carefully and advise or support them, also conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations. - Successful leadership and function within a team environment and be able to identify and promote changes for improvement activities through team leading and organization.
Profil recherché :
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least five-year work experience as a manager of sales or business development
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any similar discipline
- Work experience in sales and marketing in FMCG industry
6. LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
• Excellent command of English and good knowledge of French (written and spoken).
7. HOW TO APPLY
- We invite you to post your CV in Microsoft Word format in English (compulsory mention of the position title in subiect of your application):
"Operation Manager" and your application letter (in English) via mail to email@example.com before 31 March, 2023.
- Provide us with three references in connection with your previous employment.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- If you are shortlisted and pass the first interview, you will be required to spend half a day with operations team to show your skills.